Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Quick Write: Get on a Plane Tomorrow...

If I were to go on a plane tomorrow that would take me wherever I wanted to go, I think I would go to Australia. Australia is a place that has always fascinated me as fat back as middle school. It would also satisfy my desire to travel across an ocean into another continent.

There are many reasons I would want to go to Australia. I think the thing I would most want to do there is go snorkeling. Australia is world-famous for its reefs-namely the great barrier reef. I think snorkeling would be a very cool activity to try.

Another thing that would be very cool would be to see the very different animals Australia has. It would be very cool to see Kangaroos, Koala Bears, of Platypuses, among other animals.

Just as cool as Australia's beaches and reefs it its interior. There are plenty of cool things to see/do in its desert regions. It would be fun to possibly go off-roading out there or take a jeep tour.

Overall, it would be a very cool experience and a very neat trip to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment